Dear Coach, Manager, Club Admin and Players:
We are excited to Open Registration for the 43rd Needham Memorial Day Tournament - Driven by Yokohama, Invitational and College Showcase. Our tournament is one of the best, longest running and most diverse tournaments in the Northeast and beyond.
We have 5 Pillars to our Tournament:
Weather - We cannot control but when it is good, the Tournament is Exceptional
Fields - Some of the best fields around either top grass or synthetic field turf
Referees - Very high standards to referees in our tournament, they travel from all over the U.S. and the World to attend.
Hotels - We focus on hotels, we contract directly with the hotels, no 3rd parties.
Staff - Passionate, vested, knowledgeable and participant focused for a great tournament experience.
New updates for 2018...
- Introducing our NEW Grade Base Division for Town Clubs - No need to shuffle your age groups.
- Chelsea Football Club will once again be returning to the 2019 Needham Memorial Day Tournament Driven by Yokohama. The 2018 FA Cup Champions will be onsite throughout tournament week. More details to come...
- Yokohama Tire will once again be present and onsite...more details to be announced.
Our College Showcase Committed to the Best Experience
- This year we will be playing all Showcase games at the University of Rhode Island at Kingstown RI
- All Showcase Games at one location for players and College Coaches
- Game videos packages will be offered by NextPro (formerly GameTime Footage) details to be announced.
- Our College Showcase is always well attended by D1, D2 and D3 College Coaches
In 2018, over 115 clubs attended, again making us one of the most diverse, best organized and executed tournaments of its size, therefore your participation is an unforgettable one that can't be replicated. Our integrity, credibility and reputation are top notch, built on a 42-year history that simply cannot be matched.
We look forward to seeing you in May. Be sure to follow us on social media as we share more information over the next few months.
- Mark Miskin - Tournament Director